You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iCloud keeps showing up in Spanish in the computer and I need it in English

My iCloud page keeps showing up in Spanish even though all my settings are in English and Spanish is just a second language in my phone. The region is set to United States. I've tried to change it several times to no avail. It should be easier to change this setting directly on the iCloud page.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 8, 2023 10:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2023 9:38 AM

My opening page on Safari recently came up in spanish. My settings on both phone and MacAir are clearly English. Spanish is not now, nor never has been included in my list of languages, so why did Apple decide to open Safari with a page in spanish?

4 replies

Aug 9, 2023 9:51 AM in response to Chenico

Hi Chenico,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

We understand that iCloud shows in Spanish on iPhone. To be clear, are you referring to Settings > iCloud or when you sign in to iCloud using Safari?

Try removing Spanish in Settings > General > Language & Region. Choose Edit and the red minus next to it. Choose Delete. Restart your iPhone and add Spanish back.

Regards.

My iCloud keeps showing up in Spanish in the computer and I need it in English

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.