You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPrint from iPhone 8Plus to Brother Printer

Just finished talking to Brother support. My HL2340DW printer was confirmed as being able to receive AirPrint from my phone. The nice lady could give me no further instructions: I was told to contact Apple. Can someone enlighten me further?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 9, 2023 8:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2023 9:25 AM

1. Make sure both the printer and the iPhone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network
  2. Open an app on your iPhone you wish to print form, select the Print option, and then tap on the Printer (No Printer Selected) dropdown. Wait for your Printer to appear, and tap on it to select it.
  3. Tap the Print link at the top right corner to print.

click here for more info ➜ Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 9, 2023 9:25 AM in response to blountcomick

1. Make sure both the printer and the iPhone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network
  2. Open an app on your iPhone you wish to print form, select the Print option, and then tap on the Printer (No Printer Selected) dropdown. Wait for your Printer to appear, and tap on it to select it.
  3. Tap the Print link at the top right corner to print.

click here for more info ➜ Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

AirPrint from iPhone 8Plus to Brother Printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.