You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

bluetooth connectivity issues

my blue tooth on my mac wont turn back on. i turned it off bc was having issues ongoing with connecting my speaker to bluetooth. now it wont respond when i try to turn bluetooth back on. i periodically have issues with it. alot. any suggestions? description below:

1. now cant turn bluetooth back on
  2. turned off blue tooth to reset everything
  3. fairly often bluetooth wont connect to my speaker
  4. then mysteriously after i havent changed any settings it works again

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Aug 10, 2023 9:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2023 3:51 PM

Is your MacBook Pro an Intel or Silicon (M-series) model?

Regardless, I suggest starting by resetting the Mac's SMC: Reset the SMC of your Mac - Apple Support

Next, I would suggest that you run Apple Diagnostics to see if there are any potential hardware issues with your Mac: Use Apple Diagnostics to test your Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 10, 2023 3:51 PM in response to mkp3

Is your MacBook Pro an Intel or Silicon (M-series) model?

Regardless, I suggest starting by resetting the Mac's SMC: Reset the SMC of your Mac - Apple Support

Next, I would suggest that you run Apple Diagnostics to see if there are any potential hardware issues with your Mac: Use Apple Diagnostics to test your Mac - Apple Support

bluetooth connectivity issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.