You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bug in settings

I have never repaired my iPhone 11 but after recent software my device started showing app display in service history. How is it possible when i never repaired my devices, please fix this bug asap with new update.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 13, 2023 7:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2023 8:09 PM

Hello Mohit_XD!

You may want to take the device in to an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) to try and find out why you’re seeing this in Settings, even though the screen has never been replaced.

Did you buy the device new, or used?

You can book an appointment using these links:

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 13, 2023 8:09 PM in response to Mohit_XD

Hello Mohit_XD!

You may want to take the device in to an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) to try and find out why you’re seeing this in Settings, even though the screen has never been replaced.

Did you buy the device new, or used?

You can book an appointment using these links:

Aug 13, 2023 8:10 PM in response to Mohit_XD

Mohit_XD Said:

"Bug in settings : I have never repaired my iPhone 11 but after recent software my device started showing app display in service history. How is it possible when i never repaired my devices, please fix this bug asap with new update."

-------

Troubleshooting PARTS AND SERVICE HISTORY:

A. A Glitch in Apple's Device Database?

I would contact Apple Support, asking them if there is a glitch in their device database. You should not be getting this message, if has never been serviced. If these are used, then that may be why this is occurring.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

IMPORTANT NOTE:

B. Keep Personal Info OFF of these Forums:

These forums are here for everyone out there to view. So, just be certain to keep personal information(Serial Numbers) off of these forums and other forums too. Anyone out there can read this info. For your Security & Privacy: I have asked the host to rid of the image you've provided. :)

Bug in settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.