You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple expands tools to help businesses connect with customers. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Maps

Apple Maps has my restaurant listed under a completely different name, how can I have this updated/ corrected? When people try to find my restaurant, the name of my place does not pop up instead the same address has another restaurant name that no longer exists.

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Aug 14, 2023 8:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2023 8:42 AM

Hello,

First, please look up the restaurant in Apple Maps, then click the three dots “More” and click report an issue. Then fill out the form and take a photo of the logo on the building and add additional information. If this is your business click “claim this business”. Please refer to this article: If Maps isn't working on your Apple device - Apple Support and there should be a banner that says “If you're a business owner and want to correct the information about one of your locations in Maps, sign in to Apple Business Connect.” Scroll down to “Report an issue or add a missing place in Maps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch” and if you are using your Mac, “Report an issue or add a missing place in Maps on your Mac”

I hope this helps!

Kyleb_27

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 14, 2023 8:42 AM in response to 777VSBC

Hello,

First, please look up the restaurant in Apple Maps, then click the three dots “More” and click report an issue. Then fill out the form and take a photo of the logo on the building and add additional information. If this is your business click “claim this business”. Please refer to this article: If Maps isn't working on your Apple device - Apple Support and there should be a banner that says “If you're a business owner and want to correct the information about one of your locations in Maps, sign in to Apple Business Connect.” Scroll down to “Report an issue or add a missing place in Maps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch” and if you are using your Mac, “Report an issue or add a missing place in Maps on your Mac”

I hope this helps!

Kyleb_27

Apple Maps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.