You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have lost my iPhone 8 plus

I forgot iCloud details but iPhone was named as Ronald’s iPhone with following details; model:iPhone 8 plus,versio:iOS14.0.1, Phone 

[Edited by Moderator] 

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 15, 2023 3:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2023 3:48 PM

Please don't post personal information (phone numbers, serial numbers, and EMEIs) here.

You may want to read:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Note that if you remove a Lost iPhone from the list of trusted devices associated with your Apple ID (step #7), that would allow someone else to reset your iPhone and "make it theirs." So you might not want to do that.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 15, 2023 3:48 PM in response to MutungiRonald

Please don't post personal information (phone numbers, serial numbers, and EMEIs) here.

You may want to read:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Note that if you remove a Lost iPhone from the list of trusted devices associated with your Apple ID (step #7), that would allow someone else to reset your iPhone and "make it theirs." So you might not want to do that.

Have lost my iPhone 8 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.