You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to install app on my child's iphone

I am stuck with these two pops which is in loop. One after the another. My kids is in Family sharing. I don't get how to download the app in my kids phone

Posted on Aug 17, 2023 6:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2023 1:29 AM

Re: "Unable to install app on my child's iphone"

You might want to check that your child is signed in (to the iphone) with his / her Apple ID:

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Check whether restrictions on purchases have been set:

Manage App Store purchases, subscriptions, settings, and restrictions on iPhone - Apple Support

What to do:

If you can't open the App Store or iTunes Store, buy content, or edit payment information - Apple Support

or

If you can't download or update apps on your Mac - Apple Support

If help is still needed:

You might want to reach out to the App Store Support Team:

(There is a "Get Support" link (or use the support app) at the bottom of their webpage (link below)

App Store - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 18, 2023 1:29 AM in response to Sherrummen

Re: "Unable to install app on my child's iphone"

You might want to check that your child is signed in (to the iphone) with his / her Apple ID:

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Check whether restrictions on purchases have been set:

Manage App Store purchases, subscriptions, settings, and restrictions on iPhone - Apple Support

What to do:

If you can't open the App Store or iTunes Store, buy content, or edit payment information - Apple Support

or

If you can't download or update apps on your Mac - Apple Support

If help is still needed:

You might want to reach out to the App Store Support Team:

(There is a "Get Support" link (or use the support app) at the bottom of their webpage (link below)

App Store - Official Apple Support

Unable to install app on my child's iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.