You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can you stop different debits for apple.com which are being deducted from your checking account

I have several debits weekly from my checking account and need to cancel them. Anyone know where I start - evidently going to "reportaproblem/apple.com" didn't help.

iPhone 12

Posted on Aug 18, 2023 1:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2023 2:48 PM

Anyone know where I start - evidently going to "reportaproblem/apple.com" didn't help.

"Report a problem" gets you to your PURCHASE HISTORY which is important to getting this sorted.

If Apple does NOT show a record of the charges in your purchase history, it is very possible that scammers have gained access to your credit card or bank number and are pretending to be Apple. It happened to us.

If that is the case, only your CARD ISSUER or BANK can remedy it.

If Apple’s purchase history shows the purchase, continue with the instructions in the "Related article" above your name

Remember, you are not addressing Apple in these forums but rather other end users like you. We have no access to Apple records and databases so we cannot investiage on your behalf. We can only provide published Apple links and our own experiences with similar situations.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 24, 2023 2:48 PM in response to tntutilities2021

Anyone know where I start - evidently going to "reportaproblem/apple.com" didn't help.

"Report a problem" gets you to your PURCHASE HISTORY which is important to getting this sorted.

If Apple does NOT show a record of the charges in your purchase history, it is very possible that scammers have gained access to your credit card or bank number and are pretending to be Apple. It happened to us.

If that is the case, only your CARD ISSUER or BANK can remedy it.

If Apple’s purchase history shows the purchase, continue with the instructions in the "Related article" above your name

Remember, you are not addressing Apple in these forums but rather other end users like you. We have no access to Apple records and databases so we cannot investiage on your behalf. We can only provide published Apple links and our own experiences with similar situations.

how can you stop different debits for apple.com which are being deducted from your checking account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.