You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there a way to block email contacts in mail on my Mac by selecting all and issuing 1 block command?

I receive about 20 phishing/spam emails per day. To identify them as blocked, I have to select each email one at a time. It would be a time saver to be able to select a group of them and mark as blocked.

iMac (M1, 2021)

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 1:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 1:42 PM

You can set up Rules, but their performance is not 100%.

If you search this forum, you'll find posts concerning spam. The truth is spam email is a fact of life and we just have to deal with it the best we can.

I use rules, but no matter how aggressive I make them, some slip through into the inbox.

Mail > Settings > Rules

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 21, 2023 1:42 PM in response to jake_powel

You can set up Rules, but their performance is not 100%.

If you search this forum, you'll find posts concerning spam. The truth is spam email is a fact of life and we just have to deal with it the best we can.

I use rules, but no matter how aggressive I make them, some slip through into the inbox.

Mail > Settings > Rules

is there a way to block email contacts in mail on my Mac by selecting all and issuing 1 block command?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.