You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to verify my Apple ID account

Hi! I’m new to the iPhone family and recently I purchased the latest iPhone model. But when I going to create an apple id I noticed that someone has used my mail address for an apple id. However, I have been using

this email since 2008 and someone created an Apple ID using my email in 2020. When I check my inbox, I see an email asking to verify Apple ID. However, I can responsibly confirm that I did not verify the account.

How I can get my email ID back to create an Apple ID?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 22, 2023 5:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2023 8:15 AM

You can try Resetting the password for it. click here ➜ If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Or requets an account Recovery process click here ➜ How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Similar questions

4 replies

Unable to verify my Apple ID account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.