You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync issues with Mail

I use the Mail app to synchronize with my bigpond email account. I get new emails with out any problems. The odd thing is that my folders don't line up. If I create or delete folders they don't always replicate on Mail and I have a number of different "Bin" options in my account on Mail: the one labelled "Bin" has my current deleted items (fine) but also seems to contain dozens of folders (all empty) that I have deleted over the years. I also have "Deleted Items" and "Deleted Messages" neither of which seem to be of any use. I also have "Junk Email" and "Spam" ("Spam" seems to trap junk emails whilst "Junk Email" seems superfluous).

It's very odd and I can't work it out. I've deleted and reinstalled my Mail account a couple of times but the issue persists. HELP!

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 3:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2023 1:11 AM

Log in to your account on a web browser and see all the folders. Delete whichever is not required. --> Set up your Apple iPhone 12 iOS 14.1 for Telstra Mail

Similar questions

2 replies

Sync issues with Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.