You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buy Apple Vision Pro in USA and bring it to germany

Hello,

I am from germany, in march 2024 i will be in the US for a week. If I am lucky, vidion pro will already be released by this time. So my question ist, will I be able to buy it in the US and bring ist back to germany? And do i have to pay taxes to bing it back?

Thanks for your answers!

Posted on Aug 30, 2023 3:35 PM

7 replies

Aug 31, 2023 2:12 AM in response to RedRobin132

This is a user helping users with tech questions, we are not apple and apple do not read your posts here

doubt any of us here knows if they will regional lock it,

all other apple ac chargers support 110volt AC to 240volt AC so it should only be a plug adaptor something like this

https://www.arcadeshoppen.dk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/650x/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/u/s/us-til-eu-adapter.jpg

Feb 4, 2024 9:28 AM in response to RedRobin132

The other thing to consider is that Apple does not offer an international warranty on any of their products. They also don't accept shipments from other countries.

What that comes down to is should your Vision Pro require repair, you would have to bring them back to the U.S. Alternately, if you have a friend or relative that lives in the U.S., you could ship it to them, and then, they can take it in for the repair. Not very convenient or cheap.

... so, absolutely, you should just wait until they become available in Germany.

Feb 14, 2024 4:45 AM in response to playspeed1

toll (customs duties)

When you buy a product from a non-EU country, VAT is payable on your purchase irrespective of the value of the goods. In addition to VAT, you may also have to pay customs duties for goods above €150 and excise duty for specific goods. If the terms of sale do not specify another arrangement, the goods can be held by the customs authority at entry, pending the payment of duty and tax, amongst other reasons (if the goods are prohibited in the EU, for example).

Buying goods online coming from a non-European Union country - European Commission (europa.eu)

Buy Apple Vision Pro in USA and bring it to germany

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.