You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iCloud

l have create more accounts with my iPhone so I want to create a new account but if I create . I want to sign in its not coming

iPhone 7

Posted on Sep 1, 2023 6:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2023 6:07 PM

Iddrisuhnaj Said:

"My iCloud: l have create more accounts with my iPhone so I want to create a new account but if I create . I want to sign in its not coming"

-------

Troubleshooting Apple ID Creation:

A. 5 Accounts Per Device Limit:

You can only create 5 Apple IDs per device. So, use a different device to create one --one that has not been used 5 times to create an Apple ID. Consider using a computer to create it, as it would be more user friendly doing so.

See Here: How to Create a New Apple ID - Apple Support

B. Use a Computer for this:

Important: Consider using a computer to perform this, as it would be more user-friendly doing so. Also, keep the caps lock disabled when entering the password to avoid login errors.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 1, 2023 6:07 PM in response to Iddrisuhnaj

Iddrisuhnaj Said:

"My iCloud: l have create more accounts with my iPhone so I want to create a new account but if I create . I want to sign in its not coming"

-------

Troubleshooting Apple ID Creation:

A. 5 Accounts Per Device Limit:

You can only create 5 Apple IDs per device. So, use a different device to create one --one that has not been used 5 times to create an Apple ID. Consider using a computer to create it, as it would be more user friendly doing so.

See Here: How to Create a New Apple ID - Apple Support

B. Use a Computer for this:

Important: Consider using a computer to perform this, as it would be more user-friendly doing so. Also, keep the caps lock disabled when entering the password to avoid login errors.

My iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.