You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help Deleted shortcut

I accidentally deleted my desktop shortcut on my iPhone 13 mini and now I keep having to go into the App Store to launch it. Can someone please help me either get it back or replace it?

Thank you

iPhone 13 mini

Posted on Sep 4, 2023 11:23 AM

2 replies

Sep 5, 2023 11:45 AM in response to Huntgrem

Hi Huntgrem,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you deleted a shortcut from your Home Screen and you're going to the App Store to launch software.

If you deleted an app's icon from the Home Screen, simply download it back from the App Store. If the app is downloaded, but you do not see on Home Screen, add it back from the App Library.

To access the App Library, swipe left until you see the App Library. You can either search using the Search bar or tap and drag the desired app from the App Library to the Home Screen.

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

If this was a shortcut you created, you will need to create ti again and add to Home Screen.

Create a custom shortcut on iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Add a shortcut to the Home Screen on iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Regards.

Help Deleted shortcut

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.