You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment method not being accepted anymore

purchased a new iPad this year here in the Philippines

entered my card as the payment method, overseas issued, and my overseas address and was working, making purchases including in app ones

got a message to re-enter the details when trying to make my latest purchase

entered the details numerous times but got an incorrect details error message

Tried taking a photo of the card and the right card number was picked up

Checked payment history and no payments are outstanding

iPad Air, iPadOS 16

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 5:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 9:29 PM

Are you trying to make purchases in the Filipino App Store?

If so, regardless of what was accepted in the past, the store may have caught up with you. To use the Filipino App Store you must be a resident of the Philippines and provide a Filipino payment method with a verifiable Filipino billing address.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.5.1;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.6.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.6; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.6; HomePods, audioOS 16.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 6, 2023 9:29 PM in response to HarryB1368

Are you trying to make purchases in the Filipino App Store?

If so, regardless of what was accepted in the past, the store may have caught up with you. To use the Filipino App Store you must be a resident of the Philippines and provide a Filipino payment method with a verifiable Filipino billing address.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.5.1;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.6.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.6; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.6; HomePods, audioOS 16.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Payment method not being accepted anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.