You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i am not able to access "google classroom" ?

It does not finish loading?

MacBook Pro 15″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 7:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 8:07 PM

Maxruns Said:

"i am not able to access "google classroom" ?: It does not finish loading?"

-------

Troubleshooting Google Classroom:

A. Create a New User:

What happens when you create a new user (for temporary use)? Are you able to access the app with that user? If so, then it is an mis-confirmation somewhere in your current user.

B. Use in Boot in Safe Mode:

In Safe Mode, login items do not load upon boot, and damaged files (i.e. caches) are rid of and fixed, if existent. So, try this while in Safe Mode. Go Here: Start up your Mac in Safe Mode - Apple Support

C. Links by Google:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 6, 2023 8:07 PM in response to Maxruns

Maxruns Said:

"i am not able to access "google classroom" ?: It does not finish loading?"

-------

Troubleshooting Google Classroom:

A. Create a New User:

What happens when you create a new user (for temporary use)? Are you able to access the app with that user? If so, then it is an mis-confirmation somewhere in your current user.

B. Use in Boot in Safe Mode:

In Safe Mode, login items do not load upon boot, and damaged files (i.e. caches) are rid of and fixed, if existent. So, try this while in Safe Mode. Go Here: Start up your Mac in Safe Mode - Apple Support

C. Links by Google:

i am not able to access "google classroom" ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.