You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

if avail the 50g can i download again? i have old version some apps need a ios14

i have old version of ios if i avail the 50g for 1month can i download again? some app need ois 14 how can i upgrade my ios version?

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Sep 8, 2023 2:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2023 2:55 PM

Your tag line says that you have an iPhone 6 Plus. For that iPhone, iOS 12 is the end of the line. You can upgrade to the latest version of iOS 12 (12.5.7), but not to iOS 13 or higher.

As far as storage goes, you need local storage to download apps. The amount of local storage is fixed for the life of the phone. If local storage is full, you might have to delete some things before you can download others.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 8, 2023 2:55 PM in response to ednore

Your tag line says that you have an iPhone 6 Plus. For that iPhone, iOS 12 is the end of the line. You can upgrade to the latest version of iOS 12 (12.5.7), but not to iOS 13 or higher.

As far as storage goes, you need local storage to download apps. The amount of local storage is fixed for the life of the phone. If local storage is full, you might have to delete some things before you can download others.

if avail the 50g can i download again? i have old version some apps need a ios14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.