You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My videos are not loading. The error message tells me to check the internet. There is nothing wrong with my internet. What can be done

Using 4k Firestick . I have a subscription to Appletv and view movies now the same network with an iPad.

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Sep 13, 2023 2:16 PM

2 replies

Sep 14, 2023 1:36 PM in response to hebrews63

Hello hebrews63,

We see that you're having an issue loading videos. You mentioned that you have an Apple TV subscription. Are you referring to videos there? Or just videos that are being shared from the iPad?

In the meantime, have you tried power cycling the TV and your modem and/or router? If not, we suggest to go ahead and try doing that just to rule out an issues there. This will also just refresh those connections.

Also, take a look at the information outlined in this page that can help to resolve this issue as well:

If you can't watch or stream movies and TV shows in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

My videos are not loading. The error message tells me to check the internet. There is nothing wrong with my internet. What can be done

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.