You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 14 battery health is decresing very fast

I purchased 14 on 14 feb and today my battery health is 91% as of 1 September 2023 it was 94% can anyone tell me why this is happening I used to charge twice a day with night charge optimizing and always keep it at 20 to 85 % .

iPhone 14

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 9:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 9:23 AM

The measure of battery health deterioration/drainage is subjective and can vary depending on individual usage patterns. There is no universal standard to determine whether the battery health deterioration/drainage is normal or abnormal because it heavily relies on how the battery is used and maintained.

Protect & Prolong the Life of your iPhone's Battery:

1. About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch ...
  2. Batteries - Maximising Performance - Apple (IN)
  3. iPhone Battery and Performance

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 14, 2023 9:23 AM in response to manan214

The measure of battery health deterioration/drainage is subjective and can vary depending on individual usage patterns. There is no universal standard to determine whether the battery health deterioration/drainage is normal or abnormal because it heavily relies on how the battery is used and maintained.

Protect & Prolong the Life of your iPhone's Battery:

1. About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch ...
  2. Batteries - Maximising Performance - Apple (IN)
  3. iPhone Battery and Performance

my iphone 14 battery health is decresing very fast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.