You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Convert pages files in Apple to pdf files in Windows

Someone sent me copies of receipts in a pages document to my gmail. I cannot open it because pages files are not compatible with Windows. But I am having issues converting the pages document to a pdf file so that I can open the file in Windows.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 6:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2023 2:58 AM

You may be able to open that Pages document in the current LibreOffice 7.6.1 and then export it as PDF, but otherwise, only Pages can open and export its documents to PDF, and do so without the document debris that many online so-called Pages to PDF converters cause.

I concur with muguy that the sender needs to export those Pages documents to PDF and then send you the PDFs.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 15, 2023 2:58 AM in response to DonaldBJohnston

You may be able to open that Pages document in the current LibreOffice 7.6.1 and then export it as PDF, but otherwise, only Pages can open and export its documents to PDF, and do so without the document debris that many online so-called Pages to PDF converters cause.

I concur with muguy that the sender needs to export those Pages documents to PDF and then send you the PDFs.

Convert pages files in Apple to pdf files in Windows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.