You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sent emails appear in Inbox After a few days

Some, not all, sent emails appear in my Inbox after a few days. I can't find a common thread which ones do this. To be clear, I am not included in the To or BCC or CC lines, and it takes place a few days later. The exact email with no header indicating there was an

issue wither the original email.

MacBook Pro (M1, 2020)

Posted on Sep 15, 2023 9:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2023 11:16 AM

BIGKID wrote:

Some, not all, sent emails appear in my Inbox after a few days. I can't find a common thread which ones do this. To be clear, I am not included in the To or BCC or CC lines, and it takes place a few days later. The exact email with no header indicating there was an

Is this part of the Remind Me feature...

ref: Use Remind Me to come back to emails later in Mail on Mac

or the Follow Up feature...

ref: Reply to, forward, or follow up on emails in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 15, 2023 11:16 AM in response to BIGKID

BIGKID wrote:

Is this part of the Remind Me feature...

ref: Use Remind Me to come back to emails later in Mail on Mac

or the Follow Up feature...

ref: Reply to, forward, or follow up on emails in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Sent emails appear in Inbox After a few days

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.