You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get a refund from an iPhone App that took money without permission?

this app billed me 3 times and telling me that I bought something what I never saw… this is like stealing, what should I do I want my money back?

aleo on instagram I saw similar comment

and it is very weird I sent an email to support 13:49 and they answered me at 13:51 with that long email, just copied from somewhere like template, so it means this is so common for them… this is unfair.

how can I get my money back

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 18, 2023 5:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2024 8:23 AM

Nibble took a year’s subscrition from me although I immediately cancelled the subscription after just looking around for 10 minutes. Thats a lot of money - In South Africa that is a month’s salary to some people. I want my money back. They are skelms.

4 replies

Jan 26, 2024 10:15 PM in response to alinabareisaite

I believed I was on a trial basis with Nibble since I am a professor of art history, and was interested in how art history was presented in this app. I wanted to catch a glimpse and then cancel, unless of course unless it was full of new information that I could research and present to my students. Although it was informative, I found very little of it useful. When I attempted to cancel my "trial" I was informed that indeed I could cancel, but they were keeping my $29.99. I persisted and emailed several times, stating that I would not be giving a very good review if my money were not returned. Needless to say I am $29.99 poorer yet wiser for the next time I am scammed.

How to get a refund from an iPhone App that took money without permission?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.