You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blocking camera and microphone on meet on safari

I wanted to join a meeting on google meet once to finish work, until accidentally instead of pressing allow camera and microphone I pressed don't allow. I've tried many things but nothing worked. I need help.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.5

Posted on Sep 20, 2023 5:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2023 12:21 PM

hvvll_ wrote:

I wanted to join a meeting on google meet once to finish work, until accidentally instead of pressing allow camera and microphone I pressed don't allow. I've tried many things but nothing worked. I need help.

>System Settings>Privacy & Security>Camera / microphone add /give your app here

Safari>Settings>Websites> see Camera / Microphone

no luck, try a different browser...and compare your results

ref: Customize your Mac with System Settings - Apple Support

Change settings in Safari on Mac

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 20, 2023 12:21 PM in response to hvvll_

hvvll_ wrote:

>System Settings>Privacy & Security>Camera / microphone add /give your app here

Safari>Settings>Websites> see Camera / Microphone

no luck, try a different browser...and compare your results

ref: Customize your Mac with System Settings - Apple Support

Change settings in Safari on Mac

Blocking camera and microphone on meet on safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.