You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac Book Air 2020

I saw that it was like 180 “ me too” to this on another discussion but just wondering if anyone else has a logic board issue for the 2020 Mac book Air this company is failing us these problems aren’t lasting at all. I’m shocked and as a consumer I feel taken advantage of! I have another brand laptop never had a issue beside it’s slower but is 10 years old this “Apple Experience” is horrible and they need some type of quality control on the components they were using because apparently there are a LOT of faulty parts inside. Not only this issue but my keyboard went out several times too at NO fault of my own. So disappointing

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Sep 20, 2023 7:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2023 5:12 AM

We are not Apple, do not represent Apple in any official capacity and cannot intervene for you with Apple.

We are just users like you and have no more influence over Apple than you have.

Tell it all to Apple: Product Feedback - Apple

Similar questions

6 replies

Sep 21, 2023 6:52 AM in response to dede901

dede901 wrote:

I will tell it to Apple I’m also looking for people with similar issues as WHY I posted here asking.

Whether or not others have similar issues will not help us help you. It sounds like you are not satisfied with your Apple device. Do as suggested and contact Apple. Polling others to see if they had similar dissatisfaction is of no value in these user-to-user technical help communities. FWIW, polls are not allowed in these communities.

Apple Support Communities Use Agreement - Apple Community

Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

Sep 21, 2023 7:47 AM in response to dede901

dede901 wrote:

It’s VERY helpful it’s someone else has this issue and actually FOUND a solution as what I’m looking for to be exact, Can you relate? If so what did you do to fix the issue? If neither apply your input is obsolete.

Reread your initial post. You did not ask for help you expressed your displeasure.

Do you want help? If your logic board failed you will need to get a new one. There is no other help we can offer with respect to a failed logic board.

If you have a specific technical issue you would like help with please read this user tip: Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple Community and start a new thread that addresses your technical issure.

Mac Book Air 2020

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.