You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I see all my downloaded songs in one place on Apple Music?

I have a lot of downloaded music on my iPhone but when I go to the downloaded section and choose songs it does not list all the songs that I have downloaded on the device.

I can find them by going to the particular albums or playlists but is there no way for me to shuffle through every song that's downloaded on my phone?

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 6:22 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 7:20 AM

Thanks for your reply!

I think I understand what you've said but I'm not sure it answers my question fully.

I know the difference between downloaded and added to library and that's definitely not the issue.

I've gone back in to confirm, for example when I go through the Downloaded Playlists section, I can see that an entire playlist is available for me to listen to offline but the songs from that playlist which have definitely been downloaded are not also listed in the Downloaded Songs section.

Does that make sense?

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 26, 2023 7:20 AM in response to Phil0124

Thanks for your reply!

I think I understand what you've said but I'm not sure it answers my question fully.

I know the difference between downloaded and added to library and that's definitely not the issue.

I've gone back in to confirm, for example when I go through the Downloaded Playlists section, I can see that an entire playlist is available for me to listen to offline but the songs from that playlist which have definitely been downloaded are not also listed in the Downloaded Songs section.

Does that make sense?

Sep 26, 2023 6:57 AM in response to rudros

"Downloaded" should list any and all songs physically downloaded to the device.

If its not downloaded, but only added to your library from the Apple Music subscription service or from a purchase you made, it would not show up in the "Downloaded" section, but would appear under Artists or Albums.

If you tap on the ... (3 dots) next to the song, and the menu does not have a "Remove..." option, then its not actually downloaded to the device. Just part of your library.

You can tap on the "Download" option in the Menu to actually Download it.

Where can I see all my downloaded songs in one place on Apple Music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.