You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone phone call volume too low

I have an iPhone 11 Pro, just upgraded to IOS 17.0.2. The phone speaker is fine for music, ring tones etc but the volume is very low on phone calls (very hard to hear if there is any background noise). I have tried cleaning the speaker, toggling Bluetooth and Airplane mode and fiddling with the volume slider. Do not Disturb is off. I have also done a reset of all settings (a bit of a pain as I had to redo Apple Pay as a result). Any thoughts?

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 4:55 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Oct 1, 2023 7:46 AM in response to BrianClaygate

Hi BrianClaygate,

You've done some great troubleshooting so far. There are some additional steps that may be helpful here: If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker

If the issue continues, you may want to get your iPhone inspected at an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider. You can find stores here: Choose Your Country or Region

If you'd prefer, you can reach out to Apple Support directly so they can look into this with you further. They can be contacted here: Get Support or by calling the most applicable phone number from this list: Contact Apple for support and service.

Regards.

iPhone phone call volume too low

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.