You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen time is 24 hours but I don't use

My screen time is 24hours but I don't use it for two days.The app it shows I used "HelpViewer" Please Help me . Thanks in advance.

MacBook Air, macOS 13.0

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 11:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2023 10:44 AM

Hey kerem71,

We're grateful that you posted here so we can help you figure this out.

We want to help you get your MacBook working at its best, but we're not sure exactly what you're experiencing. With that in mind, we want to share some helpful articles that we think will help you get this resolved. If you'd like to share some more info, please feel free to reply back to this thread and the community may be able to help further.

Thank you for being a part of the community here. We hope this information helps!

Best wishes.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 1, 2023 10:44 AM in response to kerem71

Hey kerem71,

We're grateful that you posted here so we can help you figure this out.

We want to help you get your MacBook working at its best, but we're not sure exactly what you're experiencing. With that in mind, we want to share some helpful articles that we think will help you get this resolved. If you'd like to share some more info, please feel free to reply back to this thread and the community may be able to help further.

Thank you for being a part of the community here. We hope this information helps!

Best wishes.

Screen time is 24 hours but I don't use

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.