You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Choosing the right Apple Watch

As you know, there are several new models released (current models/in production). Namely - Apple Watch SE (2nd generation), Apple Watch Series 9, Apple Watch Ultra 2. From these models, how should I choose the right one for me? Which one will I like visually? What should I do about the reception? Or what should I focus my mind on to be able to choose the right model?

Also, as far as I know, the watch strap (loop) comes in three different sizes (Small, Medium, Large). How to choose the right size here? How should I measure it? Should I measure my wrist? what can I do?

Posted on Sep 29, 2023 10:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2023 11:26 AM

Use the compassion guide in the 'Which Apple Watch is right for you?' section of:

Buy Apple Watch Series 9 - Apple

2 replies

Choosing the right Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.