You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shared icould

How do I “verify payment information”?

Alright so, i just registered a new credit card and put in all of the information correctly. But for some reason, it said that it failed and that I need to “verify” the card. But they didn’t even say how to, and that’s why I’m frustrated. These support forums aren’t even helping, sadly. If someone could tell me what was going on and how I could “verify payment information”, then I would be very thankful. Thank you :)

iPhone SE (3rd generation)

Posted on Sep 29, 2023 5:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2023 5:19 PM

Alright so, i just registered a new credit card and put in all of the information correctly. But for some reason, it said that it failed and that I need to “verify” the card. But they didn’t even say how to, and that’s why I’m frustrated. These support forums aren’t even helping, sadly. If someone could tell me what was going on and how I could “verify payment information”, then I would be very thankful. Thank you :)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 29, 2023 5:19 PM in response to annastasia16

Shared icould

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.