You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 Battery Drain after iOS 17.0.2 Update

after updating IOS 17.2 my phone battery is draining too fast. but when I was used 17.1 it was ok. how to resolve it?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 1, 2023 1:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2023 11:02 AM

Exactly, my battery used to last all day. Since the update there has been a 67% drop off in my daily battery life which, conveniently coincides with the release of the new iPhone 15. Sadly this happens annual like clockwork I know because I maintain a tech journal tracking my stats before and after updates.

3 replies

Oct 3, 2023 6:09 AM in response to Galib79

Thank you for reaching out Galib79,

It sounds like you're having trouble with your iPhone battery life. We can help.

You can check out these articles to learn more about your battery and how to get the most out of it:

- iPhone Battery and Performance

- Batteries - Maximizing Performance

If you still run into difficulty, you can connect with Apple directly using either Get Support or if you're in a region without direct support options, you can also Contact Apple for support and service.

Hope that helps.

Take care.

iPhone 13 Battery Drain after iOS 17.0.2 Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.