You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have problems with Finder on my MacBook Pro

Hello, there are problems with Finder, after the next use it does not react at all, to anything. Reboot didn't help.

[Re-titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 13″

Posted on Oct 1, 2023 10:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2023 11:48 AM

geter06 wrote:

I tried it, the problem didn't go away

you can —Test issue in another user (or guest user) account Change Users & Groups settings on Mac - Apple Support

This will tell you if it a universal issue or isolated to your user/admin account. 

if no insight or resolve I would reinstall the macOS on top of your existing macOS to sort issues.

ref: How to reinstall macOS - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 1, 2023 11:48 AM in response to geter06

geter06 wrote:

I tried it, the problem didn't go away

you can —Test issue in another user (or guest user) account Change Users & Groups settings on Mac - Apple Support

This will tell you if it a universal issue or isolated to your user/admin account. 

if no insight or resolve I would reinstall the macOS on top of your existing macOS to sort issues.

ref: How to reinstall macOS - Apple Support

Oct 1, 2023 11:25 AM in response to geter06

geter06 wrote:

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/20f388ba-ba35-4e3e-b97d-a7090944dfd3
Hello, there are problems with Finder, after the next use it does not react at all, to anything. Reboot didn't help.

A SafeBoot Use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies

login and test, reboot as normal and compare your results

I have problems with Finder on my MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.