You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

UPDATE 17 Now battery problem

My iPhone 14 Pro Max has lost battery after locking it and also hitting
Battery health also deteriorated quickly

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 7:45 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 8:04 PM

dixit80 Said:

"UPDATE 17 Now battery problem: My iPhone 14 Pro Max has lost battery after locking it and also hitting Battery health also deteriorated quickly"

-------

You're Not the Only One:

I'm seeing quite a few report of this on these forums, in regards to this issue. Question is: "Just how many people have actually reported it to Apple?"

So, Inform Apple of This:

Do your Part. Give Apple feedback on this. Apple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what issues are occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come. Apple will know nothing of your issue, if you don'r report it to Apple.

How to Give Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - Apple Music - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for "Feedback Type"
  3. Select: "Browse" for "What Apple Music feature is your feedback about?"
  4. Comment: one when you came across this issues, wand how you have troubleshoot it this far
  5. Proceed from there as necessary
4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 2, 2023 8:04 PM in response to dixit80

dixit80 Said:

"UPDATE 17 Now battery problem: My iPhone 14 Pro Max has lost battery after locking it and also hitting Battery health also deteriorated quickly"

-------

You're Not the Only One:

I'm seeing quite a few report of this on these forums, in regards to this issue. Question is: "Just how many people have actually reported it to Apple?"

So, Inform Apple of This:

Do your Part. Give Apple feedback on this. Apple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what issues are occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come. Apple will know nothing of your issue, if you don'r report it to Apple.

How to Give Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - Apple Music - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for "Feedback Type"
  3. Select: "Browse" for "What Apple Music feature is your feedback about?"
  4. Comment: one when you came across this issues, wand how you have troubleshoot it this far
  5. Proceed from there as necessary

UPDATE 17 Now battery problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.