You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was charged 10.99 for a Apple bill but I have No subscriptions for 10.99

I was charged 10.99 from Applebill for a subscription that I do not currently have active. How do I get a refund to my card that I used on file. I updated my payment methods and was instantly charged.

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 10:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 10:37 AM

Could you have owed Apple for something you purchased in the past, but didn't pay for?

Either way, we aren't Apple here. This is a user to user only forum. If you want to dispute a bill from Apple.com, you need to contact Apple directly.

You can use this link for help --> If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 3, 2023 10:37 AM in response to katlyn143

Could you have owed Apple for something you purchased in the past, but didn't pay for?

Either way, we aren't Apple here. This is a user to user only forum. If you want to dispute a bill from Apple.com, you need to contact Apple directly.

You can use this link for help --> If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Oct 3, 2023 11:15 AM in response to katlyn143

I was charged 10.99 from Applebill for a subscription

Do you have Apple Music subscription?

If you have received an invoice from Apple, on every invoice from the Apple Store and/or iTunes Store always states what you have purchased (and/or concerns a subscription) and the amount.

Tap on Report a problem on the invoice.

Or try to ->  Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple.

Request a refund for apps or content you've bought from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

If you have requested a refund, you must wait until Apple has approved. Then you will receive a message from Apple.

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

I was charged 10.99 for a Apple bill but I have No subscriptions for 10.99

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.