You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

in genres how can i show all classical albums the same way as when all albums are shown

I want to see all my classical albums the same way I see all my albums in "albums"in a full page not scrolling .

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 4:45 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 5:04 PM

tomfromstrongsville Said:

"in genres how can i show all classical albums the same way as when all albums are shown: I want to see all my classical albums the same way I see all my albums in 'albums' in a full page not scrolling ."

-------

Report back if this does the job...

1. Go to: View menu
  2. Hover: over Sort by...
  3. Select: Title

Screenshot:

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 4, 2023 5:04 PM in response to tomfromstrongsville

tomfromstrongsville Said:

"in genres how can i show all classical albums the same way as when all albums are shown: I want to see all my classical albums the same way I see all my albums in 'albums' in a full page not scrolling ."

-------

Report back if this does the job...

1. Go to: View menu
  2. Hover: over Sort by...
  3. Select: Title

Screenshot:

in genres how can i show all classical albums the same way as when all albums are shown

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.