You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recovering photos that got deleted a long time ago

I deleted my photos a long time ago , And I cant recover them because I can only recover photos that are deleted a month ago.

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 6, 2023 1:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2023 1:49 PM

Hi Nawaf-Kablan,

as you already know the photos will be removed from Recently Deleted after max 30 day's.

After that your only option would be a backup of your iPhone.

Did you perform backups from your iPhone and do you clearly know when the photos were deleted?

Then you can restore the backup that was done a few days before deleted your photos.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 6, 2023 1:49 PM in response to Nawaf-Kablan

Hi Nawaf-Kablan,

as you already know the photos will be removed from Recently Deleted after max 30 day's.

After that your only option would be a backup of your iPhone.

Did you perform backups from your iPhone and do you clearly know when the photos were deleted?

Then you can restore the backup that was done a few days before deleted your photos.

Recovering photos that got deleted a long time ago

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.