You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you recommend a good VPN app for iOS?

I'm looking for a reliable VPN app for my iOS device to enhance my online privacy and security. Can anyone recommend a good VPN app that works seamlessly on iOS, provides fast and stable connections, and offers a user-friendly interface? I'm particularly interested in one that doesn't log user data and has servers in multiple locations for bypassing geo-restrictions. Your suggestions and experiences would be greatly appreciated!

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 6, 2023 1:36 PM

7 replies

Oct 9, 2023 3:26 AM in response to Bob Timmons

Many users employ VPNs for privacy concerns, especially when using public Wi-Fi networks, which can be prone to eavesdropping. Additionally, VPNs can be useful for accessing geo-restricted content. However, it's crucial to choose a reputable VPN provider to ensure security and privacy. Not all VPNs are created equal, and some could potentially compromise your data.

Can you recommend a good VPN app for iOS?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.