You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I download the photos from iCloud and saved i hard drive

icloud sync with iPhone. So if I want to delete the photos in iPhone, it will also be deleted in iCloud. So how can I saved the photo from iCloud to a hard drive, so as to save it permanently?

Posted on Oct 8, 2023 7:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2023 8:01 AM

You can sync your photos to your computer using the Photos App (Mac) or iTunes for Windows (PC). Then drag the photos wherever you wish to permanently save them. Or, you can download images from iCloud.com/photos.

2 replies

Oct 8, 2023 9:53 AM in response to Vivi0105

You can archive photos from Mac initially Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support

Then delete desired photos it will be deleted from photo app and moved to recently deleted and kep only for 30 days Delete photos from iCloud in Photos on Mac - Apple Support when they are erased still you have not lost them , they can be recovered from archive locations .

How can I download the photos from iCloud and saved i hard drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.