You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 14 microphone stops working after few seconds on speaker

Hello, i have iphone 14 and i speak regulary on speaker but after few seconds of conversation the microphone stops and the other people can`t hear me until i turn off the speaker.

The mic is clean. The phone is updated. Any suggestions?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Oct 8, 2023 9:50 AM

7 replies

Oct 9, 2023 1:33 PM in response to bumblebeebg

Hi bumblebeebg,

If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working as expected, please check out this link, which has some suggestions that may help with microphone issues: If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working

If people can't hear you when you're using speakerphone 

1. Open the Camera app.
2. Record a video while speaking at the top of your iPhone.
3. Tap the camera chooser  to switch to the other camera. Then record another video while speaking at the top of your iPhone.
4. When you play back the videos, you should hear your voice clearly.

If you continue to experience an issue, please contact Apple Support, as they'll be in the best position to assist. You may be able to reach them here: Get Support

Thanks!

Iphone 14 microphone stops working after few seconds on speaker

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.