You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 13 typing everything I say when texting is open

The 2 solutions offered in the past don’t work. I have everything turned off in accessibility and it is still doing it.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 9:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2023 9:20 AM

Hi Agrince,

Thanks for asking your question in Apple Support Communities. You mentioned checking Accessibility settings. Have you also verified that Enable Dictation is off under Settings > General > Keyboard? Check that to see if it helps: Dictate text on iPhone - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, let's get in touch with support directly to take a closer look into this.Get Support

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 10, 2023 9:20 AM in response to Agrince

Hi Agrince,

Thanks for asking your question in Apple Support Communities. You mentioned checking Accessibility settings. Have you also verified that Enable Dictation is off under Settings > General > Keyboard? Check that to see if it helps: Dictate text on iPhone - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, let's get in touch with support directly to take a closer look into this.Get Support

Cheers.

Iphone 13 typing everything I say when texting is open

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.