You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Print function no longer works

I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max that will no longer connect to my WiFi printer which is a canon mf232w. I have been using this printer for at least 2 yrs with no problems. I currently cannot print from my phone to this printer but can print from the computer with no issue. I have tried restarting all devices, uninstalling wifi on both and reconnecting. Nothing I try is working. When I try to print it gives it says no printer found. I click on that and my printer shows. I click and it immediately goes to no printer found.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 11:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 11:28 AM

Did you try to:

• disconnect and turn off ALL your devices from your modem-router
  • turn off your modem-router for at least 1 minute
  • turn your modem-router back on and wait for its complete auto-configuration
  • turn your printer back on
  • turn your iPhone back on and test its printing options?

If the issue persists, I suggest that you contact Canon support team and ask them (maybe they have a new firmware for your model).

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 9, 2023 11:28 AM in response to MrsThunder1

Did you try to:

• disconnect and turn off ALL your devices from your modem-router
  • turn off your modem-router for at least 1 minute
  • turn your modem-router back on and wait for its complete auto-configuration
  • turn your printer back on
  • turn your iPhone back on and test its printing options?

If the issue persists, I suggest that you contact Canon support team and ask them (maybe they have a new firmware for your model).

Regards

Giulio

Print function no longer works

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.