You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Messed up iTunes and trying to rebuild

The HD that held most of my music has died. Fortunately, some is on my C drive; others are in icloud and i was able to download to C.

A number of songs have an ! beside them, but the column that reports in icloud status says these songs have been uploaded.

How do I get them back on my PC?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Oct 12, 2023 1:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2023 6:02 AM

You should be able to right-click > Remove Download to gain access to the copy in the cloud. You can then right-click > Download if you want a local copy in your current media folder. This won't help with any cloud content that reports as Waiting, Error, etc.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies

Oct 13, 2023 1:15 PM in response to turingtest2

Thank you. This works! As it happens, by playing with my search terms, I came across another of your posts last night and you are absolutely right.

It is counter intuitive — one clicks on Remove Download in order to get to the option to Download- -but it works!

BTW: spent an hour on the phone with Apple support (five different agents) and all of them said it couldn’t be done.

Messed up iTunes and trying to rebuild

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.