You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Block specific outgoing calls

I want to block specific out going calls from my iPhone.

i spoke with the network provider. They said it is not possible from their side.

How do i block outgoing calls for some number?

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 12, 2023 8:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2023 8:55 PM

mahesh_riddles Said:

"Block specific outgoing calls: I want to block specific out going calls from my iPhone. i spoke with the network provider. They said it is not possible from their side. How do i block outgoing calls for some number?"

-------

Blocking Outgoing Calls:

Set your iPhone up with Screen Time, and you might be able to do this.

1. Go Here: Set Up Screen Time for yourself on iPhone - Apple Support
  2. Scroll To: Set communication limits
  3. As it Reads: "In Screen Time, you can either allow or block communication—including incoming and outgoing phone calls"
3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 12, 2023 8:55 PM in response to mahesh_riddles

mahesh_riddles Said:

"Block specific outgoing calls: I want to block specific out going calls from my iPhone. i spoke with the network provider. They said it is not possible from their side. How do i block outgoing calls for some number?"

-------

Blocking Outgoing Calls:

Set your iPhone up with Screen Time, and you might be able to do this.

1. Go Here: Set Up Screen Time for yourself on iPhone - Apple Support
  2. Scroll To: Set communication limits
  3. As it Reads: "In Screen Time, you can either allow or block communication—including incoming and outgoing phone calls"

Oct 12, 2023 10:41 PM in response to mahesh_riddles

mahesh_riddles Said:

"It is working by showing 'add to contacts.' Is there a way to avoid that screen? i can communicate by adding that number to my contact."

-------

Block this as a Contact:

No. You will have to add this as a Contact --from there, block outgoing calls. If you don't want to remember the name, then make one up, naming it something out-of-the-ordinary such as "hotdogs & hamburgers" or just a line of hyphens or underscores (because it is vague and might not apply to anything).

Block specific outgoing calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.