You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My IPhone 15 battery health dropped to 99 in less than a month!

I purchased my IPhone 15 on launch day on 22 September and my battery health is already at 99%, I have used Apple Original 20w charger with no harsh usage, still i don't know why this happened. What should i do ?

iPhone 15, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 13, 2023 12:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2024 11:12 PM

Can you please tell me how do you use your iPhone 15? Will my iPhone battery health go down like 100%-99% if I charge my iPhone 2 times a day everyday & without using iPhone on charge & I keep lower power mode when it reaches to 79%. And I never let my iPhone to go down below 40% so charge my mobile upto 97-98% by not letting my iPhone to charge upto 100%. Hope I can get a help from you & waiting for your reply.

Thank You

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 23, 2024 11:12 PM in response to Bob Timmons

Can you please tell me how do you use your iPhone 15? Will my iPhone battery health go down like 100%-99% if I charge my iPhone 2 times a day everyday & without using iPhone on charge & I keep lower power mode when it reaches to 79%. And I never let my iPhone to go down below 40% so charge my mobile upto 97-98% by not letting my iPhone to charge upto 100%. Hope I can get a help from you & waiting for your reply.

Thank You

Jan 19, 2024 8:10 PM in response to Pranav1603

I purchased my IPhone 15 on launch day on 22 September and my battery health is already at 99%,

So, the phone is almost 4 months old at this point and it has dropped only 1% ?

That is phenomenal performance. Some of the best that I've seen.

Normally, you would expect the Battery to drop at a rate of about 1% a month, so your battery really should be at 96-97% at this time.

Oct 14, 2023 12:51 PM in response to Pranav1603

Hi Pranav1603,

We'd like to share some information about the battery and to help show the expectations of battery health as this is can lower via chemical aging. We recommend looking over iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support. While this can be expected behavior, if you continue to have concerns with this, you can contact Apple Support.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Feb 24, 2024 10:34 PM in response to jigme128

jigme128 wrote:

Thank You

See here:

When to charge your iPhone or iPad - Apple Community

My IPhone 15 battery health dropped to 99 in less than a month!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.