You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple expands tools to help businesses connect with customers. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bundle softwares with Apple card only?

It is true that I can not get an Apple card IF I do not use an Iphone?. I wanted to buy a new 24 inch Imac, but I am also wanted the bundle softwares. If I don`t get it with the apple card, can I get that bundle paying with another card? or paypal cc? I am android phone, but I only use Apple computer, always.....

Posted on Oct 13, 2023 4:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2023 4:37 PM

You can get an Apple Card account and use it to make purchases directly from Apple without having an iPhone.

See the information in How to apply for Apple Card - Apple Support including the following footnote:

If you apply online, use a supported browser. To access and use all Apple Card features, you need to add Apple Card to an eligible iPhone or iPad that you own with the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Then, you can manage your Apple Card on your device and make purchases anywhere Mastercard is accepted. If you don't add Apple Card to an iPhone or iPad that you own, you can only use your Apple Line of Credit for eligible purchases online and in-store at Apple.

As far as I know you can also use the Apple Card for pre-installed software such as Logic Pro or Final Cut Pro but that software is not included in the following list of products that you can buy with interest-free Monthly Installments. See: Products you can buy from Apple with Apple Card Monthly Installments - Apple Support

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. You should check with Apple Sales Support at 1-800-MY-APPLE to verify.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 13, 2023 4:37 PM in response to Zionan

You can get an Apple Card account and use it to make purchases directly from Apple without having an iPhone.

See the information in How to apply for Apple Card - Apple Support including the following footnote:

If you apply online, use a supported browser. To access and use all Apple Card features, you need to add Apple Card to an eligible iPhone or iPad that you own with the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Then, you can manage your Apple Card on your device and make purchases anywhere Mastercard is accepted. If you don't add Apple Card to an iPhone or iPad that you own, you can only use your Apple Line of Credit for eligible purchases online and in-store at Apple.

As far as I know you can also use the Apple Card for pre-installed software such as Logic Pro or Final Cut Pro but that software is not included in the following list of products that you can buy with interest-free Monthly Installments. See: Products you can buy from Apple with Apple Card Monthly Installments - Apple Support

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. You should check with Apple Sales Support at 1-800-MY-APPLE to verify.

Oct 13, 2023 4:50 PM in response to FoxFifth

Thanks for the reply. That's the problem. My IMAC is very old, it works perfectly but the browser is going to be disabled on all websites because it is "not supported". Las software is "El Capitan". So, I need a new Imac and it won't let me buy it if, I don't have another Apple device to validate... it's like a closed circle. Thanks anyway. I get it. .

Bundle softwares with Apple card only?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.