You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

incoming calls don’t appear

Someone calls me and it says “this person is not accepting incoming calls” not sure how to fix this :(

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 7:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 8:02 PM

xNightmqre666 Said:

"incoming calls don’t appear: Someone calls me and it says 'this person is not accepting incoming calls' not sure how to fix this :("

-------

Contact your Carrier:

If you are not blocking out calls on your one part through use of software and security settings, then contact your Carrier, as they provide you with the service of cellular.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 14, 2023 8:02 PM in response to xNightmqre666

xNightmqre666 Said:

"incoming calls don’t appear: Someone calls me and it says 'this person is not accepting incoming calls' not sure how to fix this :("

-------

Contact your Carrier:

If you are not blocking out calls on your one part through use of software and security settings, then contact your Carrier, as they provide you with the service of cellular.

incoming calls don’t appear

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.