You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The back of my phone broke

I was cleaning and I set my phone up and it fell and hit hard on wooden floor and broke the back of my phone and I need to know how much would it cost to get the back replaced

Posted on Oct 19, 2023 4:47 PM

3 replies

Oct 19, 2023 5:00 PM in response to jahniya224

That depends on model iPhone you own. The back can only be replaced on the following iPhone models:

iPhone 12, 13, 14 or 15.

If you own one of these models, check this link --> iPhone Repair & Service - Apple Support

If you don't own one of those models, the entire phone needs to be replaced as Out of Warranty, unless you have a valid AppleCare+ Plan.

Oct 19, 2023 5:06 PM in response to jahniya224

jahniya224 Said:

"The back of my phone broke: I was cleaning and I set my phone up and it fell and hit hard on wooden floor and broke the back of my phone and I need to know how much would it cost to get the back replaced"

-------

For future reference...

Look into using an OtterBox, to avoid instant damaging of an iPhone. I use one, and you may want to consider the same.

The back of my phone broke

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.