You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

custom email domain + own server

Hello, I've a problem, try to explain.

I have custom email domain on icloud, works regularly.

Also, i have my own (web)server, where the domain is the same of email. I setup SPF and DKIM for this purpose.

The issue. When i try to send mail to myself from server, everything is bounced. Mail sent to other domains works.

Someone can point me in right direction?

Thanks.

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 7:38 AM

5 replies

Oct 21, 2023 11:15 AM in response to Caneblu

Thanks for replying Caneblu,

In that case, we'd suggest following the steps at the bottom of the article that mentions:

"If you still need help

If you followed our best practices and reviewed your mail logs for more information but still can't diagnose and address delivery issues, you may contact our postmaster team by sending an email to icloudadmin@apple.com with all of the following information:

• Your company name
  • Your email domain
  • The IP addresses of the affected mail servers
  • The SMTP errors that you're getting from iCloud mail servers
  • A detailed description of the issue, including when it started

If you're not a system administrator and need help with iCloud Mail, contact Apple Support instead."

We'll place the link here for easy access: Postmaster information for iCloud Mail - Apple Support

Have a great day and thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

custom email domain + own server

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.