You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to cancel my subsricption that I accidentally purchase, how to cancel it?

Hi Apple,

I hope this email finds you well. I'm reaching out to discuss a recent subscription purchase I made on an app called Mondly. Unfortunately, I mistakenly subscribed 2 nights ago, under the impression that I would receive a 7-day free trial.

I've spoken with my credit card provider regarding this inadvertent purchase, but they advised me to contact you directly for resolution. Since I haven't accessed or utilized any classes, I kindly request the cancellation of the subscription I inadvertently bought. Furthermore, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with the 7-day free trial, as originally anticipated. This would allow me to evaluate your offerings and make an informed decision about subscribing in the future.

So basically, I want to to cancel my purchased that I made earlier so I can get my money back. Could you please to help this problem?

Thank you for your understanding and assistance in this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

sincerely,

Edellin Amin

iPad Air, iPadOS 17

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 7:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2023 8:56 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you.

There is an Apple article that explains how to cancel subscriptions. Click on the following link: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

You can use the following to see if you can get a refund: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 21, 2023 8:56 AM in response to edellin

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you.

There is an Apple article that explains how to cancel subscriptions. Click on the following link: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

You can use the following to see if you can get a refund: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

I want to cancel my subsricption that I accidentally purchase, how to cancel it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.