You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to read apple news newsletter or get Apple News+ on iPad

I prefer to use iPad much more than Mac.

I hope to read Apple News newsletter on iPad.

I heard there is Apple News+ and I am interested in it.

iPad (6th generation)

Posted on Oct 23, 2023 1:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2023 2:32 PM

The Apple News App is available for iPad. If not already installed, the App can be installed from the App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-news/id1066498020

Apple News+ is an optional subscription service.

Apple News+ - Apple

6 replies

Oct 23, 2023 2:31 PM in response to A_Memory_Of_Apples

The Apple Newsletter comes to your email account, add your email account to your iPad in Settings ➜ Mail ➜ Accounts ➜ Add Account. and the Newsletter will be available in the Mail App on your iPad.

To access News, and the News+ subscription , open the News App on your iPadand subscribe to the service.

click here ➜ Apple News+ - Apple

The News Letter and the News App and News+ are separate things but can be linked.

If you’re an Apple News+ subscriber, newsletters can also include new issues of some of your favorite magazines.

Oct 23, 2023 3:11 PM in response to A_Memory_Of_Apples

A_Memory_Of_Apples wrote:

But I cannot use this way of subscription cause of regions limited by Apple Store and locally restricted.

Correct. The Apple News app and News+ subscription service are not available in Taiwan. As such, they cannot be used there.

By extension the subscription to the Newsletter would not be available to you either.

How to read apple news newsletter or get Apple News+ on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.