You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Come recuperare chat whatsapp da un iPhone rotto?

avevo un iphone Xs che ieri si è rotto e non si accende più. Oggi ho comprato un altro telefono ma non riesco ad accedere a whatsapp facendo il trasferimento dati perchè il mio vecchio telefono non si accende più. Come faccio?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XS, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 24, 2023 5:36 AM

2 replies

Oct 24, 2023 6:29 AM in response to mariapia273

I had an iPhone Xs that broke yesterday and won't turn on anymore. Today I bought another phone but I can't access WhatsApp by doing the data transfer because my old phone no longer turns on. How can I do?

WhatsApp has an option in settings to backup to the iCloud, if you didn't set it as auto backup you won't be able to access old data, if you did when you login your Apple ID with the new iPhone and reinstall WhatsApp you will get the chat history, but it's a third party app you can have a look at the WhatsApp guide

https://faq.whatsapp.com/?locale=it_IT

Come recuperare chat whatsapp da un iPhone rotto?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.